[okfn-hu] Planning for open data workshop in Budapest, 20th May

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Tue May 3 23:47:27 UTC 2011

Just to clarify: with an unconference/barcamp - the whole point is that you
don't have an agenda before the event! I hope the event will be somewhere in
between an unconference and a hackday:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unconference
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hack_Day

In any case we definitely shouldn't worry too much about this!

All: it would be great if you could continue to add your ideas about what
you'd like to make or do. This is your chance to say what you're dream day /
agenda what would look like. ;-)

http://hu.okfnpad.org/budapest-20110520

If we have an idea of what kinds of things people want to develop - then
perhaps we can do a bit of homework beforehand...

All the best,

Jonathan

Jonathan Gray

Community Coordinator