[Okfn-irl] OGP Announcement - Temporary Administrative Assistant Sought for Civil Society Open Government Partnership Forum

Nuala Haughey nhaughey at tasc.ie
Mon Feb 3 13:09:42 UTC 2014

Please circulate widely

Temporary job offer

Ireland’s Civil Society Open Government Partnership Forum is looking to hire a temporary, part-time assistant to help with administrative and web-based tasks, to help organise civil society’s responses to Ireland’s first OGP Action Plan, which is currently being drafted.
TASC has agreed to co-ordinate the recruitment and management of this three-month part-time post role.

Deadline for expression of interest is Monday 10th February at 5pm. If more than one person applies for this role, TASC will undertake a selection process based on work experience, knowledge of OGP and related areas and availability to start as soon as possible.
All inquiries to: Nuala Haughey (nhaughey at tasc.ie)
Role:
·         To provide secretarial/administrative support to the Civil Society OGP Forum, including taking Minutes of meetings and posting them online;
·         To act as a contact point between civil society groups;
·         To act as a contact point between civil society groups and the Department of Public Expenditure and Reform;
·         To refresh, update and manage the OGP Ireland website, working with the developer of the site, including repurposing it as the repository of information about the Forum and the process of drafting Ireland’s first OGP Action Plan;
·         To co-ordinate diaries and arrange meetings between different groups as well as with relevant Government Departments and agencies;
·         To develop contact lists for everyone and to assist the migration of people from diverse existing email lists to one shared emailing system;
·         To compile a list of all projects involving civil society that are relevant to OGP;
·         To work to support civil society generally, including inter alia attending meetings, taking notes, making copies, following up on issues, etc.