[Okfn-irl] OGP Announcement - Temporary Administrative Assistant Sought for Civil Society Open Government Partnership Forum

Denis Parfenov denis.parfenov at okfirl.org
Mon Feb 10 11:29:47 UTC 2014

Hi Nat,

Please see below 10 questions regarding hiring OGP Administrative Assistant
and her/his daily duties:

   1.

   OKF Ireland repeats it's question from Feb. 3rd:  will the position will
   be posted on popular job search pages? Please post to irishjobs.ie and
   recruitireland.ie and share the link.
   2.

   Could you please share the details of the selection process for this
   role?
   3.

   Can you let us know how members of the wider civil society group can get
   involved if they so wish?
   4.

   Do you have a top-line breakdown of how funds are intended to be used?
   5.

   Will be schedule and working hours be made publicly available to ensure
   that other CS participants of this forum has equal access to this funded by
   the public resource?
   6.

   Weekly summary of work complete by the Admin. Should be along the lines
   of a PPP (= Progress, Plan, Problems)
   7.

   Do you anticipate the assistant administrator creating content for any
   member of the civil society group? OKF Ireland's position is that this
   should not be the case as it is a paid position to serve as an
   administrator for OGP CS group.
   8.

   In which capacity should the Administrative assistant attend meetings? I
   understand it would be as a minute taker, taking notes impartially and
   sharing with the wider groups within 24hrs.
   9.

   OKF Ireland asks that the administrator hired for this role has the
   relevant "technical skills" for the following duty: "To refresh, update and
   manage the OGP Ireland website [....], including re-purposing it as the
   repository of information about the Forum and the process of drafting
   Ireland's first OGP Action Plan".
   10.

   Finally, Nuala's announcement specifies that the Administrative
   assistant will "be working with the developer of the site". Could you
   clarify the name of this developer and why we should work particularly with
   her/him?

We look forward to hearing from you.

Best,

Denis

--

Denis Parfenov // OKF Ambassador for Ireland // m: +353863850044 //
@prfnv<https://twitter.com/prfnv>

<http://okfn.org/>
 <http://okfn.org/> <http://irl.okfn.org>