[okfn-it] [Fwd: Re: W3C Linked Data Community Directory]

Matteo Brunati matt a blog.dagoneye.it
Gio 10 Nov 2011 10:56:22 UTC

Giorno a tutti,
 credo sia una info che possa risultare di interesse per tutti quanti.

La piattaforma usata si chiama Callimacus:

"Why are people using Callimachus for Web application development?

A: Callimachus is an innovative tool for Web 2.0 developers to create
data-driven applications with templates in hours. Callimachus provides:
Wiki editing of content Access control Collaboration via the Web Change
tracking (history) Page/form templates RDF triples up & down solution (no
mySQL under the covers) HIGHLY SCALABLE for real world use on the Web "

Ciao
 Matt

-------------------------- Messaggio originale ---------------------------
Oggetto: Re: W3C Linked Data Community Directory
Da:      "Bernadette Hyland" <bhyland a 3roundstones.com>
Data:    Mer, 9 Novembre 2011 11:50 pm
A:       "David Wood" <david a 3roundstones.com>
         "public-lod a w3.org community" <public-lod a w3.org>

Hi all,
A minor caveat:  The W3 Directory is a deliverable from the Government
Linked Data working group.  We expect to launch to the full LOD community
in December 2011.  Between now and then we embrace your feedback on how to
improve the capture & presentation of the information for meaningful
visualization & re-use.

You are welcome to enter your details now by following the directions on
the home page.  Currently, you need to request a login/pswd, see
instructions on http://dir.w3.org

It is an open directory, regardless of W3C affiliation.

Cheers,

Bernadette Hyland
co-chair W3C Government Linked Data Working Group
Charter: http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/

On Nov 9, 2011, at 3:58 PM, David Wood wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> The W3C has launched a community directory of eGov projects and suppliers:
>  http://dir.w3.org
>
> The directory is built on Callimachus [1], a Linked Data management
system.  A SPARQL endpoint is available to authenticated users.

--
Chi sono:
http://www.dagoneye.it

Cosa penso: