[okfn-it] Aperto il wiki per segnalare gli eventi dell' Open Data Day International

Maurizio Napolitano napoogle a gmail.com
Gio 13 Dic 2012 09:51:25 UTC

In sintesi:
* aperto il wiki - http://wiki.opendataday.org/Main_Page
  in particolare la pagina dove segnalare gli eventi dove  si
organizzeranno le hackaton
  http://wiki.opendataday.org/2013/City_Events
* rilasciati i sorgenti del sito
https://github.com/okfn/opendataday.org
al fine di aiutare ad avere un sito multilingua

Questa l'email spedita da David Eaves - l'ideatore dell'iniziativa

Hello open data day organizers!

A couple of updates!

1. The Wiki

Most importantly, the Open Data Day wiki (sans logo) is now live and
ready for action. You can see it here.
http://wiki.opendataday.org/Main_Page

I've populated many of the pages and created templates for people to
work off of.

Most critically, if you are organizing an event, please add it to the
city event page - http://wiki.opendataday.org/2013/City_Events

2. The Website & Translations
As I mentioned before the website is now live. Better still, it is
hosted on Github - https://github.com/okfn/opendataday.org , which
means making changes is very easy, you can simply fork the code, write
changes and ask for them to be approved. I'll review any changes

This has big implications if you'd like to have a local translation of
the website into your native language. Please feel free to fork the
code and write a version in your language. I will approve it! Already
THackday Portugal has done an updated portuguese version of the new
site.

One warning, there is a good chance that I'll edit (not heavily - but
a little) the page once or twice before the event. I will let people
know if I make changes.

Looking forward to hearing from people!

Dave

---