[okfn-it] Invitation OGP Rome meeting

Daniel Dietrich daniel.dietrich a okfn.org
Mar 30 Ott 2012 14:09:41 UTC

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone of the Italian OKF people would be interested in participating in this? I just went to the last european OGP community outreach meeting in Dubrovnik [1] and it was pretty interesting. Also it became obvious to me that there was little expertise on open data present but much interest/demand.

http://www.opengovpartnership.org/calendar/ogp-europe-dubrovnik-conference

Generally I think we should aim to follow / be involved in the OGP process (specially in Europe).

Daniel

Begin forwarded message: