[okfn-labs] Labs Show and Tell #2 next week?

Tom Rees zephod at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 16:39:02 UTC 2012

It's been a month since our first (rather long) show-and-tell meeting; I
think it's time we had another! I'd like to see how Annotator, Grano etc
are getting on (plus any new projects people have booted). I can run you
through my Revenue Watch work -- potentially we can discuss crossovers with
the WorldBank contract and any future work.
Tuesdays and Thursdays usually work best in my estimation, though I can add
other options to the Doodle Poll if demanded:

http://www.doodle.com/vui55kbrt8ewumtw

We'll use screensharing, etherpads and skype to host the meeting. If we
each aim to spend up to 10 minutes talking about our work, and we cut off
the ensuing argume discussion after five minutes or so we should get
through everything in a timely manner(!)
Yours, optimising the tradeoff between communications and productivity,
Tom