[okfn-labs] Labs Show & Tell: Tuesday 13th March @ 4:30pm

Tom Rees zephod at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 18:16:42 UTC 2012

Hello Labs,
Thanks for filling out the Doodle Poll; it looks as though Tuesday is the
best option for us. Etherpad is here:
http://labs.okfnpad.org/show-and-tell-2012-03-13

*show_and_tell != press_release*
Some members of OKFN Core have asked why I haven't widely publicised this.
I want to reiterate that this is a group activity: We'd all be sitting in a
circle if we weren't on Skype -- it works best if everybody shows
something. I don't mind somebody from core showing up (only to get bored of
technical discussion), but I'd really like everyone who comes to show
something they're doing. If not... well, I won't be mad. Just disappointed.

See you Tuesday afternoon!
Tom