[okfn-labs] where is the data - is labs / services interested?

Michael Bauer michael.bauer at okfn.org
Mon Oct 22 10:59:41 UTC 2012

Friedrich,

To be honest I had an in depth look on what my society is doing and was
quite turned off by their system. Havend looked that much at froide though.
I agree that the system is very similar. Question is: will reinventing the
wheel take less time than force adapting an already existing one.

Ad notifications: that would be the role of a moderator person - who needs
to be there anyhow to see whether requests have been followed up with.

Michael