[okfn-labs] Invitation to Tech4Open, 11 December, London, UK

Jonas Öberg jonas at shuttleworthfoundation.org
Wed Dec 4 09:26:46 UTC 2013

Hi all,

just a friendly reminder that we're kicking off Tech4Open in London on
Wednesday next week. We'll run through a number of metadata challenges
during the day: attribution chains, keeping and finding metadata, as well
as generating automatic attributions. My colleague Astrid has written a few
blog posts about the challenges:

http://commonsmachinery.se/2013/11/the-attribution-chain/
http://commonsmachinery.se/2013/12/keeping-and-finding-metadata/

And you find the event page on http://tech4open.org/