[okfn-labs] Ideas for data mashups and improved visualisation for CKAN

Michael Bauer michael.bauer at okfn.org
Thu Jul 25 08:20:32 UTC 2013

Gavin,

Late to the debate - After taking a while to understand what you want to
do, I'd rather side with Friedrich and say: solve one problem well. If you
can provide a well working, clearly documented API, visualizations can
always be added on top of that if the need arises.

I am (when using data portals) rather annoyed by those that offer fancy
graphics and tiny download buttons. I'd rather favor the opposite.

Michael