[okfn-labs] okfnlabs rebranding

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Wed May 29 01:29:58 UTC 2013

Hi Gregor,

Great to get feedback and this. I think you are spot on that this
should have the sense of "a fun place to hang around and hack on
interesting stuff" and its up to us as a community to get something
that fits this.

Would you have concrete suggestions for improvements - be that
examples of inspiration or even, if you were up for it, a mockup?

(Aside: it would certainly be nice to add back some nice artwork
including my favourite hodge-podge transformer
https://github.com/okfn/okfn.github.com/blob/master/img/hodgepodge.png
...)

Rufus