[okfn-labs] okfnlabs rebranding

Tom Morris tfmorris at gmail.com
Wed May 29 03:55:24 UTC 2013

Could someone please post a screenshot of the old version?  I clearly
didn't pay enough attention to it to remember what the differences are.
 BTW, clean design is not "anti-hacker."  Have volunteer (as opposed to
paid) hacking dropped off significantly since the change?

My feedback on the current version:
- main page is too long -- I don't need to see blog posts from the summer
of 2012
- logo doesn't work at icon res (looks fine full res) and, I think, is
squished horizontally
- projects page just spins forever "loading data"
- events page lists 6+ month old events from 2012

Tom