[okfn-labs] dat - Versioned Data

Pieter Colpaert pieter.colpaert at okfn.org
Mon Aug 17 08:24:52 UTC 2015

Hi Ingmar,

I find it a very interesting tool... Yet I have never used it in production.

Right now, I just use git + npm for dataset versioning. E.g., this is my
dataset for the Belgian railway company's stations:
https://github.com/irail/stations. Someone who wants to change the data
can use the github user interface, which is user friendly enough.
However, this process only works because our CSV files are less than
2000 rows.

I would love to hear similar testimonies of people using dat in
production :)

Kind regards,

Pieter

--