[Okfn-pk] Welcome and Introduction

Nouman Nazim nouman.nazim at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 07:38:18 UTC 2015

Hello,

I hope you all are fine and doing great. First of all I would like to
welcome all of you to the list. As regard Open Knowledge Pakistan
<http://pk.okfn.org>, it is the local group of the wider international Open
Knowledge <http://okfn.org> Network. Open Knowledge Pakistan was founded in
January, 2015 to bring together people who believe Open Data lets us
achieve what we could normally never be able to and it has the potential to
drive Pakistan in the positive direction.

I am serving as the Ambassador / Group Lead of Open Knowledge (Intl.) in
Pakistan. At present, our core team include Mr. Sher Afgun Usmani (IT
Professional) and Mr. Shaighan Rana (Marketing Professional).

I would like to welcome all of you to the Open Knowledge Pakistan discussion
list <https://lists.okfn.org/mailman/listinfo/okfn-pk>. We will carry out
all the correspondences of Open Knowledge Pakistan on this discussion list.
You can send a message to all the list members at okfn-pk at lists.okfn.org.

There are many ways by which you can involve with Open Knowledge Pakistan.
Some of them are listed on our official website at the following link:-
http://pk.okfn.org/get-involved/

Looking forward to hear from all of you.

*Nouman Nazim*
Ambassador / Group Lead
Open Knowledge Pakistan <http://pk.okfn.org/>