[okfn-za] Open Data Hackathon this weekend

Justin Arenstein justinarenstein at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 08:44:37 UTC 2012

Nice.

Jay actually pointed out the new CKAN theme this morning. We'll definitely
look at migrating to it (though probably only after the event). The ODADI
partners are going to sit down during the hackathon to map out future
plans, including ideas for possibly formalising the current broad-based
umbrella structure. So, I think we'll be well placed to chat with OKFN
afterwards about synergies, etc.

Justin Arenstein*
*
SA Mobile: +27.82.374.0812