[okfn-za] Day 2 of the open data hackathon

Adi Eyal adi at burgercom.co.za
Mon Aug 6 08:41:04 UTC 2012

Hi Rufus

Sorry - I picked this up too late to respond. For those who are
interested in some of the goings-on - the main speakers and prize
giving ceremony were recorded. You can watch it all here:
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/dare-to-know.

Just to let you know that two members of okfn cape town won first
prize for an awesome visualisation of NGOs in South Africa. Well done
Kevin and Carolina!

Adi