[okfn-za] Open Knowledge Foundation meetup - Cape Town 10 Sept

Michelle Brook michelle.brook at okfn.org
Thu Sep 5 16:56:16 UTC 2013

Hey all,

I'm heading out to Cape Town next week to run an open science workshop
alongside Open UCT. Whilst I'm out there, I would be really keen to meet up
with as many people as possible from the Open Knowledge Foundation
community!

Mark Horner has very kindly found some time for a meetup at the *Open
Innovation Centre, Cape Town, on 10 September*. More details can be found
here: http://www.meetup.com/OpenKnowledgeFoundation/Cape-Town/1021072/

Come share tales of your projects and activities, and find out about what
others are doing! I'm hoping we can have a series of lightning talks, so
please let me know if you would like to talk, and I'll add you to the list.

If you really can't come along and join us, but fancy a coffee on Monday or
Tuesday, let me know. I've got some free time on those days at present, and
it would be great to meet up with interesting people.

I look forward to meeting people next week!

Best wishes,
Michelle

--
*

Michelle Brook

Community coordinator, Open Education & Science |
@MLBrook<https://twitter.com/MLBrook>

Empowering through Open Knowledge

http://okfn.org/  |  @okfn <http://twitter.com/OKFN>  |  OKF on

LinkedUp | *http://linkedup-project.eu|