[okfn-za] Fwd: [HacksHackers Cape Town] The Hacks/Hackers Cape Town re-launch meetup

Adi Eyal adi at burgercom.co.za
Tue Sep 17 09:06:11 UTC 2013

Hi All

HacksHackers Cape Town is hosting an event on Thursday (see below). HH
is a group with a similar interest to OKFN but somewhat biased towards
journalism. It is generally a little more practical than OKFN with
presentations on specific skills and tools. It makes sense for
cross-pollination of both communities.

Adi