[okfn-za] Open Data Evaluation of Government Departments

Adi Eyal adi at code4sa.org
Thu Sep 11 16:43:22 UTC 2014

Thanks for the responses so far.

Let me tweak the question a little bit. I think that I would get a no
to the majority of the questions if I ask any of our departments (am I
being too cynical?) If we take a step back and we're looking for a
precursor to open data in government what would that precursor be?

Rufus' questions fit the bill. Jason's questions are too optimistic
for me :). Any other suggestions?

Regards
Adi