[okfn-za] Open Data Evaluation of Government Departments

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Fri Sep 12 09:24:48 UTC 2014

I note that the world bank and others already have ODRAs (Open Data
Readiness Assessment) which could fit the bill.

I would also encourage folks to check whether the Open Data Census for
South Africa is up to date: http://national.census.okfn.org/place/za

Those core datasets could be a focus for initial opening up (if not
already).

Rufus

<https://twitter.com/rufuspollock>Open Knowledge <http://okfn.org/> - see
how data can change the world**http://okfn.org/ <http://okfn.org/> | @okfn