[okfn-za] Open Data Evaluation of Government Departments

Francois van Schalkwyk francois at compressdsl.com
Fri Sep 12 06:39:31 UTC 2014

Hi Adi

Happy to share my interview questions and notes from an interview with the
Department of Higher Education and Training (DHET) on data management and
open data provision from their Higher Education Management Information
System (HEMIS) database. It's in PDF, of course!
Questions (and the scribbled answers) may be of interest given your question
yesterday.

Let me know?

Best wishes
Francois

Francois van Schalkwyk
Principle investigator

ODDC/OpenUCT

The funding for this work has been provided through the World Wide Web
Foundation 'Exploring the Emerging Impacts of Open Data in Developing
Countries' research project, supported by grant 107075 from Canada's
International Development Research Centre (web.idrc.ca).