[okfn-za] Open Data Evaluation of Government Departments

Francois van Schalkwyk francois at compressdsl.com
Fri Sep 12 07:47:10 UTC 2014

Hi Karl

When I interviewed DHET they had never heard of the MIOS. They kept referring to StatSA’s SASQAF as their “gold standard”.

Also, the latest of version (Revision 5.0 of Nov 2011) of the MIOS that I could track down (with much effort) was yet to be signed by the relevant minister.

DHET and DST are starting to talk to one another so there might be some interesting developments in the near future.

Best wishes

Francois