[okfn-za] School Report Cards

mtb at martinb.za.net mtb at martinb.za.net
Fri Sep 19 13:54:16 UTC 2014

Heya Adi,

All pretty good questions that I would like to know.

How would you define "bang for buck" from a school?

As far as I know (osmosis from numerous teacher friends and a mother as
a teacher) catchment areas do exist, but you are not 100% tied to them.
Schools will generally take someone from within it than outside it, all
else being equal. Not sure how boarding schools play into this though.

mtb