[okfn-za] School Report Cards

Thoko Madonko thoko.madonko at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 07:48:47 UTC 2014

Dear Adi

I agree great questions . Also many of us are fortunate enough to have the
answers that are shown on the simple summary .

However, our work in Limpopo, KZN and Eastern Cape shows that just the
simple fast facts are not easily available and for those of us doing this
kind of advocacy to be able to print this information off then go to the
schools we work in and verify the information would be extremely useful.
Furthermore, in some instances the Department of Basic Education does not
know this information.

For clinics the information is even more scarce. I would want to counter
what should be the case with what actuall happens for example clinic hours,
number of nurses, average waiting time, budget etc.

Thoko