[Open-access] How to cite the Panton Principles?

Jenny Molloy jcmcoppice12 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 15:05:38 UTC 2012

I think this issue has been raised before for both PP and the OKD, but
clearly nothing ended up going on the website :)
How does Cameron's suggestion sound to everyone? If people are relatively
in agreement then we can put that on the website.
We could go through numerous other possibilities but I think as Ross says
that getting something standardised up as soon as possible is probably a
good thing to do!

Jenny