[Open-access] Website up and running!

Tom Olijhoek tom.olijhoek at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 09:07:48 UTC 2012

hi Laura,

As I recall the mailings we had concerning the Index before the start of
the official mailing list have not been archived after discussing the need
for secrecy.
The WIKI is free accessible to everyone so we should not put details on the
I"making of" the NDEX there, nor on the Website.for that matter.
I think it would be best when Ross, Mark and myself would work offline (ie
not via the oa list) on the making of the INDEX..
In the sprint yesterday you mentioned that someone of the group would have
to take responsability for the @ccess site. I am willing to do that. Unless
somebody else wants to volonteer?

TOM