[Open-access] Website up and running!

Laura Newman laura.newman at okfn.org
Thu Feb 16 10:57:32 UTC 2012

Correct. Emails that are sent to multiple individuals are not archived
(i.e. all the early emails, before the list was created). Emails sent to
open-access at lists.okfn.org are archived. Just thought I would make sure
that everyone is aware of that whilst we are discussing issues of
privacy/secrecy.

--
Laura Newman
Community Coordinator