[Open-access] Munin conference 2014 - registration is opened, abstract reminder

Frantsvåg Jan Erik jan.e.frantsvag at uit.no
Mon Jul 21 12:35:31 UTC 2014

Dear friends of Munin,
Please be advised (and please spread the word) that the registration for this year's Munin Conference is opened - see http://site.uit.no/muninconf/?page_id=21 Hotel rooms may become a rare commodity, so we advise early registration and booking of rooms.

We would also like to remind you that the deadline for submitting abstracts is drawing close: http://site.uit.no/muninconf/?page_id=19

We appreciate your help in spreading this information through your networks.

Looking forward to seeing you in Tromsø in November!

Best,
Jan Erik