[open-bibliography] Fwd: [okfn-discuss] University of Ghent LibraryCatalogues: Open or Not?

Christopher Gutteridge cjg at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Thu Mar 25 14:29:44 UTC 2010

For reference, we're planning to release the next version of EPrints
with the following default configuration.
---[snip---
# Licence to be inserted into all RDF data.

# We suggest using Open Data Commons licenses as these are more sutiable
for
# data than normal Creative Commons. Follow the license URLs for more
# information.

# $c->{rdf}->{license} = "http://www.opendatacommons.org/licenses/by/";
# OR
# $c->{rdf}->{license} = "http://www.opendatacommons.org/licenses/odbl/";

# $c->{rdf}->{attributionName} = ".....";
# $c->{rdf}->{attributionURL} = ".....";
---[snip---

Suggestions are welcome... We release in a few days.

--
Christopher Gutteridge -- http://www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/people/cjg

Lead Developer, EPrints Project, http://eprints.org/

Web Projects Manager, University of Southampton,
School of Electronics and Computer Science