[open-bibliography] (Final?) discussion of the openbiblio principles

Jim Pitman pitman at stat.Berkeley.EDU
Fri Jan 7 16:43:37 UTC 2011

Adrian Pohl <adrian.pohl at okfn.org> wrote:

> I've already made some more changes on the google doc
> and added comments to the document to initiate further discussion, see
> http://bit.ly/gIfB11

Overall, it looks very good to me now. Especially, staying away from the copyrighable/non_copyrightable
issue seems very effective.
I added a few suggestions like this  [ suggestion JP].
Adrian, please incorporate as if see fit. Or others could add their approval or disapproval
inside the [...]. I'm not sure what the protocol is for making changes.
--Jim