[open-bibliography] Wikipedia project: bibliographic-archival data base

Adrian Pohl adrian.pohl at okfn.org
Thu Sep 15 18:21:12 UTC 2011

Hello,

I just want to point to Peter's blog post which was triggered by and
references the "open" discussion:

http://blogs.ch.cam.ac.uk/pmr/2011/09/15/open-api-or-glorious-api/

Thank you, Peter, couldn't agree more with you.

I myself am very grateful for the OKFN having developed the Open
Knowledge Definition and find it very important in creating a
knowledge ecology where the different parts are legally compatible,
combinable and mixable. Open W3C standards for Linked Data might bring
the corresponding technical compatibility in the future...

All the best
Adrian