[open-bibliography] Fwd: Re: [dpla-discussion] DPLA Board of Directors call: Thursday, February 14, 1:00 PM EST

Karen Coyle kcoyle at kcoyle.net
Sat Feb 16 20:18:02 UTC 2013

I think this is worthy of a blog post. Would you like me to start a
draft, and I can run that by the list before posting (I can't remember
if I can post, but Adrian can).

BTW, #4 is:

04. 	Free and Unencumbered Access to Metadata.

Given the purposes of the policy and the copyright status of the
metadata, and pursuant to the DPLA’s terms of service, the DPLA’s users
are free to harvest, collect, modify, and/or otherwise use any metadata
contained in the DPLA.

[thunderous applause]

kc