[open-bibliography] Inviting community engagement on building a bibliographic roadmap

Rachel BRUCE r.bruce at jisc.ac.uk
Wed Jan 16 18:49:44 UTC 2013

Hi Peter,

Some publishers have said they are seriously thinking about making their bibliographic data open, and are making business cases to do so.

We'll see how this pans out...
Rachel

Rachel Bruce I Innovation Director, Digital Infrastructure I Jisc
1st Floor, Brettenham House, South
5 Lancaster Place, London, WC2E 7EN

T: .+44[0]20 30066061 I M: +44[0]7841 951300 I Twitter: rachelbruce I Skype: rachelbruce