[Open-companies] New Microsite on Corporate Identifiers

Patrick Slattery patrick at canopach.com
Wed Nov 2 20:47:44 UTC 2011

Kaitlin --

Great.  Thanks.  Really like it.

BTW -- we led and documented a workshop at a joint W3C and XBRL conference in
Arlington, VA in 2009 on :The Entity Problem for Semantic Use of Financial
Information on the Web: Global Open Source Entity Reference."   Here is the URI:
http://www.w3.org/2009/03/xbrl/naming.html   Feel free to reference it on your
site.

 All the best,
Patrick