[Open-data-census] Getting Sweden up to date in the Open Data Census?

Christian Villum christian.villum at okfn.org
Tue Jun 11 10:53:40 BST 2013

Hi Peter,

Good questions, and yes, it's sometimes a bit complicated to evaluate what
sets are appropriate. I am hereby cc'ing the Census Editor discussion list
(which we have also taken the liberty of subscribing you to for now, you
can always easily opt out), as it's often good to hear what others have
done.

Could anyone here on the list give good advice to Peter on how to approach
the Government Spending category?

He writes:

A question: regarding Government spending data (national transactional level
data) - are there examples of what is a valid dataset here?
Norway sems to link to the national statistics (?) and some of the others
were unclear.

As for your second question; this means if the data are available to the
public. It should probably be rephrased to "can you access the data?".

Please fire away with any other questions!
Thanks for contributing,

-Christian

--

Christian Villum

Community Manager, Open Government Data + Local Groups Network
skype: christianvillum  |  @villum <http://www.twitter.com/villum>
*Empowering through Open Knowledge
*http://okfn.org/  |  @okfn <http://twitter.com/OKFN>  |  OKF on