[Open-data-census] Getting Sweden up to date in the Open Data Census?

Samuel Goëta samgoeta at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 15:04:37 BST 2013

Hello,

I am also looking forward for some explanation on this.

We have data on government spending but it's at high level-minister and
below-not transactional. But can we really say there are no dataset
available for government spending?

Samuel

--
*Samuel Goëta* // +33646746441 // @samgoeta
Dernier billet de blog : « Raw data is an Oxymoron » : les données brutes