[Open-data-census] Getting Sweden up to date in the Open Data Census?

Peter Krantz peter at peterkrantz.se
Tue Jun 11 15:38:58 BST 2013

Thank you for your reply!

In Sweden we have ERP systems that contains detailed spending data for
the agency that constitutes the ministries [1]. You may access by
asking the agency maintaining the dataset. I have had it delivered on
a DVD. It contains line items, even small amounts, and information
about the category and supplier (name and org id).

However, none of it is published online and there is no clear license
(I may interpret the law in a way that allows me to use if for any
reason but there are also privacy implications which may prevent me
from maintaining a local copy online).

I will report this as available but not published and with an unclear license.

Regards,

Peter

[1]: http://www.esv.se/Verktyg--stod/Hermes/Om-Hermes/Transaktionsdatabasen/