[Open-data-census] Census almost finalized

Pierre Chrzanowski pierre.chrzanowski at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 11:26:28 BST 2013

Hi Christian, All, good to hear we are almost done,
when are you planning to communicate to us the press release so that we can
have translation ready for the 28th as well ?

Also, I just had a quick look to the results and I found that many positive
definition of "spending
data at a detailed transactional level".

I can find time help to review this in the week but with 80 countries to
look at and languages barriers, I think that would be also good for
countries contributors and reviewers to check again the entries for that
particular dataset in accordance with the definition.

All the best

Pierre

--
*Pierre Chrzanowski*
*Open Knowledge Foundation France*

Mail: pierre.chrzanowski at gmail.com
Mobile: +33 (0)7 855 71 292 | Skype: pierre.chrzanowski | Twitter:
@piezanowski <https://twitter.com/piezanowski>