[Open-data-census] Some updates

Mor Rubinstein morchickit at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 15:04:36 UTC 2014

Hello all,

I am really happy to see all the discussion in the list this week. Keep the
questions coming. :-)

You can find a weekly update and some recaps of the Index in this blog post
-
http://blog.okfn.org/2014/11/06/global-open-data-index-2014-reviewing-in-progress/

Also, some of you might notice that we change the Index homepage and closed
it for submissions. Reviews and submissions of new revisions that are
rising from the review process can be re-submitted by the "place page" (i.e
- country page).

And last note: Some of you submitted new data, but forgot to resubmit
datasets that were didn't have any changes between 2013 to 2014. Please
submit these datasets as well so we can review them all.

Have a great weekend,

Mor