[Open-data-census] scoring budgets

Michaela Rybičková michaela.rybickova at motejl.cz
Fri Nov 7 16:31:37 UTC 2014

Thank you both for clarifying this to me, i appreciate your help.

The ministry publishes data as old as 2010, so i will mark the data as
available and figure out, whether it was timely in further discussions
within Czech community (there is a slight delay in publishing the actual
figures, about 4 months). Czech budget for 2015 is still in approval
process.

Michaela Rybičková
koordinátorka

*FOND OTAKARA MOTEJLA*

Hradecká 18
130 00 Praha 3
tel.: +420 226 227 703
mobil: +420 728 872 564
e-mail: michaela.rybickova at motejl.cz
www.motejl.cz

Fond Otakara Motejla spravuje Nadace Open Society Fund Praha.