[open-data-day] Sydney 2011

David Eaves david at eaves.ca
Sun Nov 13 00:51:23 GMT 2011

Henare,

That is great to hear! Casual is the word of the day for us. Everything
about OpenDataDay is about keeping it chill, and trying to focus on
connecting with good people and focusing on getting at least one thing
off the ground.

I'll tweet and blog about some of the events, hopefully that will help too!

cheers,
dave