[open-data-day] Sydney 2011

Henare Degan henare.degan at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 01:06:19 GMT 2011

Awesome, thanks Dave!

I also really like the idea of connecting teams in different cities. With
Australia's timezone (UTC+10) we'll be one of the first events off the
ground so I'm thinking we might use a Google+ Hangout to show off our work
from the day and hopefully inspire/rev up other cities. I'll post about
that here closer to the event.

Cheers,

Henare