[open-data-day] Open Data Day 2012 - Vancouver?

Chris Metcalf chris.metcalf at socrata.com
Tue Nov 13 23:25:37 GMT 2012

Linda -

I'm Chris Metcalf, Developer Evangelist for Socrata, and I helped organize
the Seattle Open Data Day event last fall. I'd be glad to help out with an
event up in Vancouver this time around. Let me know if there's any way at
all that we can help.

I'll be enlisting the help of our VP of Marketing, Saf Rabah, who is from
Vancouver. He's excited to help in any way that he can.

Thanks,

Chris Metcalf
Director of Product Development
    and Developer Evangelism