[open-data-day] Open Data Day - Mountain View, CA [Open Science/Data Education Course Sprint]

Billy Meinke billy.meinke at creativecommons.org
Fri Feb 1 18:18:02 GMT 2013

Ah, I was hoping to find people working on the Pi for Open Data Day.  I'm
going to be posting a wiki/planning document around the course sprint in
the next couple of weeks and would love for you to see if there's room to
work together on this, Mike.  Thanks for chiming in.

gift.<https://creativecommons.net/donate/>