[open-data-day] synergies (or "distributed birds of a feather"?)

andrea giacomelli pibinko at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 14:09:28 GMT 2013

Dear all,

In preparation of the Feb 23 event, I'd like to hear from folks organizing
events worldwide if there are groups/people who are interested in sharing
the
status of their day with a short (1-2 minute) live connection (ideal:
skype) during the Attivarti.org event (
http://wiki.opendataday.org/FarmaValley2013)

our event will be from 4.30PM to 6.30PM CET, so we'll be glad to welcome
remote guests from AM Western time zones to hear about your expectations as
the events begin, as well as anybody who already closed the event.

ideally, we would like to hear from people who are (a) dealing with
environmental-related aspects or (b) based in "off broadway" events, i.e.
secondary locations...anyway: if you like the idea, please contact me
off-list so we can evaluate actual synergies.

I already proposed the idea to the organizers of events in Italy, but
-since we will be in fact using a non-local project as a starting point for
our event- I'm curious of re-proposing the same to a wider audience.

best regards,

--
Andrea Giacomelli
http://www.pibinko.org