[open-data-day] Open Data Day Twitter hashtag: #opendataday (or #ODHD13?)

Billy Meinke billy.meinke at creativecommons.org
Fri Feb 8 16:15:11 GMT 2013

Hi Beatrice,

Great to get your input on effective an effective hash tag for Open Data
Day.  I'm a little concerned that many folks have already adopted #ODHD13
as the preferred hash tag, and that a change may be best implemented with
consensus between all the hackathon organizers.  I'm all for
easy-to-remember has tags and marking, so maybe using both when tagging
tweets and posts is a way to keep things simple and understandable at this
point.

Thoughts from others on the list are welcome.

Billy

--
Billy Meinke
Science and Data Intern

Creative Commons is turning 10! Give a birthday
gift.<https://creativecommons.net/donate/>