[open-data-day] International Open Data Day in Zürich

Oleg Lavrovsky oleg at utou.ch
Thu Feb 14 12:28:47 GMT 2013

Hello world,

Over the weekend we have also announced a meetup in Switzerland on Open
Data Day. I've put it on the wiki and map:
http://wiki.opendataday.org/Zurich2013

For the next couple of months there is a contest to make the best use of
open transport/weather/geo data from Zürich/Geneva and San Francisco. It is
the first time we have done this kind of international collaboration, so
the plan is to take the opportunity to sync up these projects, tune in to
all your events around the world, and share what we are doing in turn.

For any of you in the area, please come by and say hello! It promises to be
a big year for us in the Swiss openness community.

Cheers,
Oleg

--
*Opendata.ch* - Swiss Chapter of the Open Knowledge Foundation<http://okfn.org/>