[open-data-day] Sharing Open Data Presentations and Resources

Bibhusan Bista bibhusan at yipl.com.np
Mon Feb 18 06:16:27 GMT 2013

Hello everyone,

We are pretty excited to be part of open data day celebration in Kathmandu,
Nepal. As you can see in our wiki, we are all geared up to organize
different activities including open data hackathon, mappathon, open stalls
to share open data initiatives, etc. in Nepal. Since the concept of open
data is fairly new to most of the people in Nepal, we are taking it as an
opportunity to sensitize wider community on the concept of open data as
well. The event is open to all and we are expecting around 300 people to be
part of the event.

In this context, we are thinking about giving a presentation on open data
two times during the day. We would be grateful if people in the list can
point us to any presentations, videos and relevant resources that we can
use or build upon.

Also, we welcome any suggestion and guidance from people to make our event
more meaningful.

Thanks in advance for your support and cooperation !

Regards,
Bibhusan
--
*Bibhusan Bista*
CEO
E: info at yipl.com.np
Skype: bibhusan
*DISCLAIMER*
This email contains confidential information and is intended only for the
delete this e-mail from your system.