[open-data-day] Open Data Day Events Location

Denis Parfenov denis.parfenov at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 15:57:06 GMT 2013

Hi Alvaro,

I'd appreciate if you could give a hand in putting Dublin on the map:

Where: Dublin, Ireland
Longitude: 53.344448
Latitude: 6.27072

Program: *Facilitate the following types of people to work together on
projects 1) the people with the data problem 2) the people currently
holding the data 3) the people who can turn the data into some sensible
representation / interpretation of reality. *

Number of Participants: 40

Thank you.

Best regards,

Denis Parfenov

ActiveCitizen | m: +353863850044  <%2B353863850044> | e:
denis.parfenov at gmail.com <https://twitter.com/xzy_> |
https://twitter.com/xzy_

About ActiveCitizen: ActiveCitizen is a grassroots, politically neutral,
community initiative which builds bridges between citizens and their
governments through technology tools, communications and advocacy.
http://www.activecitizen.cc/